From the Organizer
Spring Melt Challenge
February 1 to March 17, 2023
This contest will help raise money for KidVantage (formerly Eastside Baby Corner) who provides crucial support to children in King, Snohomish, and Pierce Counties.
- All participants this year will use the new mobile-friendly site raceday.racemenu.com. Click here for detailed instructions
Choose your challenge. You can challenge yourself to any level and can change your mind at any time (you won’t be asked to commit to a level upon registration). The Spring Melt Challenge has a three-strikes and your out rule. Miss more than two days and you're out!
- Bronze: 1 mile run/walk per day
- Silver: 3 miles run/walk per day
- Gold: 5 miles run/walk per day
- Winter Warrior: run/walk at least 1 mile per day outside
Be a Winter Warrior. You may do mileage indoors or outdoors and remain in the contest, BUT you are only a Winter Warrior if you do at least one mile a day outside. Only Winter Warriors get their name on the back of the shirt and hoodie.
- Copy and paste the personal Sharelink from your registration confirmation email.
It will look like this: https://www.rcm.nu/XXXX
- Share this unique link with others/
We’ll do the tracking, but all referrals must come via the Sharelink. Don’t forget to use this!
- Collect free stuff for each referral that signs up for the using your Sharelink
- •Level 1 Reward = 50% Registration Refund for 4 referrals
- •Level 2 Reward = 100% Registration Refund for 8 referrals
- •Level 3 Reward = 100% Registration Refund + Free Medal
Your referrals must come via the Sharelink!
Join the team challenge for additional motivation. A virtual challenge is much more fun when you create a team and involve your friends, neighbors, family, or co-workers. Teams will jockey for position on the leaderboard while team members motivate each other to keep moving. We'll have team prizes for the most miles, most average miles, and most creative team name. Plus, many more prizes to be announced!
Being a little competitive is okay if it helps you stay motivated! Check the leaderboards on RaceDay daily to follow your friends' progress and track your team's results. At the end of the contest, we'll have awards for
- Most Total Team Miles
- Highest Per Team Member Average Miles
- Most Miles Individual – Indoors/Outdoors Combined – Overall + Most Gold, Silver & Bronze miles. i.e. If most overall miles go to someone from Silver, we will award a prize to Top Gold and Top Bronze as well.
- Most Individual Winter Warrior Miles – Top First, Second & Third
Raffle Prizes: We'll have many raffles during each event. We'll post raffle videos via video on our Facebook page and send an email to the winner. Some prizes will be random raffles; others will be based on creative social media pictures. Plus, we'll have a most creative team name contest.
Stay connected! For the latest updates about the Spring Melt Challenge, connect with us via the Facebook page.
If you have trouble with the RaceDay app or website, please contact:contact us.
About KidVantage: KidVantage, formerly “Eastside Baby Corner” helps children have what they need to grow, play, learn and thrive. We do this by providing essential care, safety, and health goods for children who are experiencing the stresses of economic insecurity, systemic inequities, or family disruption. To learn more: KidVantage