From the Organizer
Thank you to all of our runners and walkers, sponsors and our wonderful volunteers!
COURSE: Start/Finish at Horseneck Beach, Route 88, Westport, MA
A flat 8k course that loops through scenic Horseneck Beach State Reservation.
Water stations before miles two and four.
FEE: $30.00 Day Of Registration
T-SHIRTS: Short sleeved race T-Shirt available to first 150 pre-registered runners.
Upgrade to Runners Tech Shirt available for $10.00 to all early registered runners.
AWARDS: Top 3 Overall Male/Female 8K runners receive cash prizes!!
Age Group 8K winners awarded WFA pint glass.
All participants receive entry into our post race raffle.
REFRESHMENTS: Famous pulled pork and cole slaw provided by The Back Eddy Restaurant,
Fresh fruit courtesy of Lees Market & bagels by Honeydew Donuts
DIRECTIONS: From Route I-195, take Westport, Exit 10 - MA Route 88 South.
Follow 88 South for 11.9 miles to entrance to Horseneck Beach.
Follow signs, left to east parking lot.
Your early registration fee includes:
- Snazzy cotton WFA race t-shirt to the first 150 runners and walkers.
- A flat, fast race course that travels paved road through scenic Horseneck Beach State Reservation.
- Some of the best Westport cuisine provided courtesy of the famous Back Eddy restaurant, fruits from Lees market and fresh bagels from HoneyDew.
- A chance to win some great prizes and certificates courtesy of our local sponsors.
- Order a super snazzy tech shirt for only $10 extra!
For a mail-in entry form please go here:
Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRun