Check In & Warm Ups: Saturday Morning 11:15am-12:30pm;
Competition starts at 1pm w/ party to follow!
We are excited to announce the “Compete for the Cause Series” to benefit The CYSTEM. Our first fund raising event of this series is a 128 team (2 players per team) single elimination corn hole competition and roof top barbeque, for players ages 21 years and older.
This event is being hosted at and in partnership with the CambridgeSide Galleria. Our goal is to raise funds for The CYSTEM (City Youth Sports Training & Education Movement), while enjoying some friendly competition, good music, food and beverages.
Teams will battle it out for the championship belts and bragging rights!
The CYSTEM is a youth athletic & academic enrichment program. We specialize in football, baseball, triathlon, basketball, mixed martial arts, sports media, sports nutrition, hiking, outdoor winter sports, sports trivia, homework help, test prep, conflict resolution, team building and more. The CYSTEM is also totally free of cost; we do not charge our members or their families any fees we are also 100% volunteer operated.
Please contact us for vendor and sponsorship opportunities... 1.888.791.1880
The Rules of Cornhole
The Cornhole Boards:
1. Should be placed on a flat surface 27 feet apart (front to front).
2. The cornhole board surface should be 2' x 4'.
The Cornhole Bags:
1. There should be 8 bags, 4 bags of each color, consisting of 2 teams.
2. Each bag should be 6 inches by 6 inches and have 1 pound of corn inserted into each cornhole bag.
Cornhole Game Play:
1. Two teams of two people, termed partners, shall play. Partners shall stand at opposite cornhole boxes on the same side,
from the perspective of a third person, and face each other, so there is no advantage given to one team.
2. Each cornhole team shall have 4 bags of one color.
3. All 8 cornhole bags begin at one end.
4. A coin flip shall determine which cornhole team has honors in round one.
5. One of the partners on the team who has honors shall begin play by throwing a cornhole bag at the opposite cornhole box.
6. A cornhole player may throw from anywhere behind the front of the cornhole box they are throwing from.
7. Game continues by alternating throws between the two opponent players until all 8 cornhole bags have been thrown.
8. If a cornhole bag hits the ground then bounces up onto the board, that bag shall be taken off the playing surface.
9. The next round starts when the other cornhole player on the team, which has honors, throws their first cornhole bag.
10. The cornhole game continues until one team reaches 21 or more points.
1. A foul occurs when any of the following happens.
2. A cornhole players foot goes past the foot foul line, termed a foot foul.
3. A player goes out of turn.
4. The player who caused the foul loses the throw when the foul occurred and the bag shall be removed if it landed on the