Freeland Mountain Pub Run
May 29, 2022
REGISTER NOW On-Line! Pre- Registration $25
· Starting April 4th participating will have registration available. Check out our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/freelandmountainpubrun3.
Same Day Registration $35:
· $35 per person at the Freeland Public Park Pavilion from 12-3:30pm
o Your Pub Run Packet, Race Number, & T-shirt will be available for pick up at the Freeland Public Park Pavilion at the
check in and registration table. Same day registration
· Under PLCB Laws, each Registered Runner has to show ID and can only pick up his or her single packet, NO EXCEPTIONS. You must carry ID at all times and you may be carded at each location.
· The Race promptly begins at 3:30pm.
· The Race Starting line will be at the Freeland Chamber Beer Tent, located at the Freeland Public Park where the Labor Day Celebration will be taking place.
· As always, we will send out the first wave of Serious Runners.
o Every two minutes there-after we will send out fun run groups.
· The race will be marked with flour lines and arrows leading the whole race to the finish.
· For the Serious Runners, you must follow the exact course and make each stop where you will have to drink 5 oz of Beer or Soda to advance.
· Our Finish Line will be announced in the coming weeks. The final stop is where refreshments and Free Food will be available to all participants.
· ALL Awards will be presented at the last stop contingent to Weather Conditions. If the weather doesn’t cooperate, the awards will take place inside.
· Awards will be as follows: per gender and division
· 30 and Under: 1st 2nd 3rd
· 31-39: 1st 2nd 3rd
· 40-49: 1st 2nd 3rd
· 50+: 1st 2nd 3rd
· Overall Men’s Top Runner
Ø Overall Women’s Top Runner