From the Organizer
It’s time to reset for Fall. Stay active and set healthy habits in motion by challenging yourself to see how many minutes of exercise you can complete! All-ages, All-activities.
While 2020 Back to School season looks different this year for everyone, you can still
Step Up for Kids and register for the Fall Fitness Challenge to set healthy habits in motion
for you and your family. Virtually any type of activity counts, so get creative and get
moving! Log your daily minutes of activity between 9/8-10/8/20 via the iOS app or
mobile-friendly website, whichever is more convenient for you. Take pride in seeing
your name printed on event swag for your effort, qualify for raffle prizes, and reconnect
with friends for some friendly competition. Join a school team, create your own team,
or participate as an individual. A portion of your Fall Fitness Challenge participation fee
will be donated back by Challenge Northwest to support local student needs via the
Issaquah Schools Foundation.
The Issaquah Schools Foundation, in partnership with the Issaquah School District, drives
resources to serve students within the communities of Issaquah, Sammamish, Bellevue,
Newcastle, and Renton. In this rapidly changing educational environment, your
support makes a difference by providing flexible funding that can respond to emerging
student needs while inspiring innovation and fueling success for over 21K students.
How it works
1. MOVE your body
- •Track minutes for running, walking, yoga, fitness videos, bike, scooter, or whatever you do to stay active!
2. LOG your minutes
- •iPhone users: RaceMenu Raceday iOS mobile app
- •Desktop/Android users: racemenu.com/raceday
- •Detailed instructions
-iPhone & iPad users click here for instructions or watch video instructions
-Desktop, Android, and other non-Apple device users click here for detailed instructions or watch video instructions
3. HAVE FUN
- •It's okay to be a little competitive if it helps you stay motivated! Check the leaderboards on RaceDay daily to encourage your friends, track your team's progress, or battle for End of Challenge awards.
Everybody has a chance at winning during the Step Up for Kids Fall Fitness Challenge! With your registration, the kids in our community already win – thank you for your participation! Stay motivated and engaged with additional opportunities for prizes and awards:
Raffle Prizes: Everyone can be a winner in this challenge! Some prizes will be random raffles, others will be based on creative social media pictures tagged with the hashtag #ISF-FFC *Winners to be notified by email/video via on our Facebook event page (hyperlink to be provided)
End of Challenge Awards: If you’re motivated by friendly competition, track the
leaderboards and earn bragging rights and special personalized awards:
- •Most Total Team Minutes
- •Most Total Team Miles
- •Highest Per Team Member Average Minutes
- •Most Minutes Individual
- •Most Miles Individual
Select other prizes!
Invite others, get free stuff
Stay motivated by challenging yourself and others. To invite friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers to join the Fall Fitness Challenge and earn free stuff:
1. Copy and paste the personal Sharelink from your registration confirmation email.
- •It will look like this: like https://www.rcm.nu/XXXX
2. Share this unique link with others
- •*We’ll do the tracking, but all referrals must come via the Sharelink. Don’t forget to use this!
3. Collect free stuff for each referral that signs up for the Fall Fitness Challenge using your Sharelink
- •4 Referrals: Earn a free commemorative three-ply face mask
- •8 Referrals: We'll refund 50% of your individual registration fee
- •12 Referrals: We'll refund 100% of your individual registration fee
Order a FFC shirt/hoodie – Get your name printed on the back AND a mask for FREE!
All Step Up for Kids Fall Fitness Challenge participants will be listed on the back of the event shirt. Purchase your technical tee (women’s cut, youth, and unisex sizing available) or hoodie during your registration and receive a FREE Issaquah Schools Foundation facemask with your purchase as a thank you!
Add to your pile of bling! Participants also can purchase commemorative medals during registration.
For the latest updates about the Step Up for Kids Fall Fitness Challenge, connect with us via:
If you have trouble with the RaceDay app or website, please contact:
If you have non-technical questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact email@example.com for details.