***The Lehigh Valley Health Network 2020 5K Run/Walk has been rescheduled to August 29th, 2020***
Please stand by for announcements on this new date.
• Part of the 2020 Greater Hazleton Festival of Races
• Early registration: $20 (deadline:August 15th)
• Late and Race-day registration: $25
• T-shirt guaranteed with early registration, by August 15th.
• Course description – Race starting at soccer field parking lot (located off of Community Park Road), proceeding on Community Park Road, which turns into Hazle Township Boulevard (going toward Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center), to turnaround and back; mainly flat and fast, incline at end, marked miles, expert timing, water station, traffic control and spotters on course.
• Post-race party sponsored by Damon’s Grill & Sports Bar. • Proceeds benefit community wellness programs.
LVHN COLLEAGUE AWARDS
Medals will be presented to the first male and female
finishers in the run and walk.