• Part of the 2020 Greater Hazleton Festival of Races
• Early registration: $20 (deadline: April 18)
• Late and Race-day registration: $25
• T-shirt guaranteed with early registration, by April 18th.
• Course description – Race starting at soccer field parking lot (located off of Community Park Road), proceeding on Community Park Road, which turns into Hazle Township Boulevard (going toward Mountain City Nursing and Rehabilitation Center), to turnaround and back; mainly flat and fast, incline at end, marked miles, expert timing, water station, traffic control and spotters on course.
• Post-race party sponsored by Damon’s Grill & Sports Bar. • Proceeds benefit community wellness programs.
AWARDS AND AGE CATEGORIES
Monetary prizes and awards will be presented to the 1st place overall male and female runners and walkers. Medals will be awarded to the top three male and female runners and 1st place walkers in these age groups; 14 & U, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+ M&F (PIAA rules apply to student athletes.)
LVHN COLLEAGUE AWARDS
Medals will be presented to the first male and female
finishers in the run and walk.