Please join us for the 5th Annual East Brandywine Township Run for the Parks, 18 August 2018!
- 5K Timed Run; 2, 3,
4, or 5K Walk (non-timed); 1K Kids Run
- Fast, fun, and flat to gently rolling 5K course thru park & tree-lined neighborhood!
- Walking course follows 5K course with
early turnarounds for 2K, 3K, 4K
- Awards for Top 3 5K Males and Females Overall (no cash, but a nice crystal award and small gifts/gift certificates from local businesses),
- Medals for top 3 M/F in each
Age Group (Mainly 10 year increments with additional for younger
- T-shirts guaranteed for all pre-registered 5K and Walk participants,
others first come, first served.
- Finisher Ribbons for all Kids!
- Register online through 5pm, Aug 16th. $5 late fee for walk up registration.
- Race day sign-in/registration starts 7:30 a.m., Kids Run 8:30 a.m., 5K Run and Walk events 9:00 a.m.
- Accepting non-perishable food
donations for the Lord’s Pantry!
& Silent Auction
- Chance to win Run/Walk Door Prizes with race
- Great Community Day Silent Auction items from
our generous sponsors!
Thanks to our generous 2018 Sponsors!
- Krapf's Bus Companies
- The Medicine Shoppe
- Crop's Fresh Marketplace
- Bruton Chisnell Financial Advisors
- Kim R Nuelle State Farm
- Joe Burns Beverages
- Bonds Eye Care
- DNB First
- The Wright Agency
- Eagle Chiropractic
- Brogan Landscaping
- Hopewell United Methodist
- Animal Resorts
- SWI Service Wholesale Inc
Little's of Downingtown * Maureen Greim Realtor * Hudson L. Voltz, P.C. * Applecross Country Club * Brandywine YMCA * Beaver Creek Tavern * PJ Whelihan's * LA Fitness * Victoria J. Irey Dance Studio
Downingtown Running Company * Kelly's Creative Hair Design * Princess Nail Salon * The Golf Zone * Victory Brewing Company * LoweRider's Bikes and Boards * St. Anthony's Restaurant * Honeybrook Golf * Downingtown Area Recreation Consortium * Milan Cafe' * The Palace Bowling and Entertainment Center