The Byers Station 5K starting line is at the Station Blvd. Clubhouse with race warm-up area in the clubhouse parking lot. We recommend that you arrive 30 minutes early as we’re expecting close to 200 participants!
This is a 5K (3.1 mile) race starting and finishing at the Station Blvd. Clubhouse. The course is a pleasing but challenging run through the various neighborhoods in Byers Station. We’ll be running down Station Blvd. to the light and along the running path on Graphite Mine and Fellowship Roads. The race finishes inside the development with a run up Eagle Farms Road’s running path, down to The Summit with a turn around and strong finish towards the clubhouse from Eagle Farms Road. Please see reverse for a course map.
*Upper Uwchland and West Vincent Police Departments have
graciously agreed to direct traffic during the race to ensure our
**All children must be supervised by a relative or family friend.
Unfortunately we do not have babysitting services. It is your
responsibility to ensure your children are safe and supervised
during the race.
The following are not permitted on the course:
• Baby joggers
• Roller skates or blades
• Wheeled conveyances (other than wheelchairs)
• Animals (except for seeing eye dogs)
These restrictions are for your safety and insurance considerations.
• There are a limited amount of restrooms available in the clubhouse. Please consider using your home restroom before arriving to the race start. • If you do need to use the clubhouse facilities, keep in mind there will likely be lines. Allow enough time to use these facilities prior to race start.
• Parking is first come, first served in the volleyball parking lot on Eagle Farms Rd. and at the Sunderland Clubhouse parking lot.
• There will be no on-street parking during the race, so please plan to walk to the Station Blvd. Clubhouse or carpool with other participants well before the start of the race.
WATER STATIONS AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
Water will be available along the course. Bottled water will be available at the finish line. One bottle per runner, please. Water stations will be located at the following mile marks: • 1.0 mile • 2.0 miles • Finish Line
An ambulance will be on the course. If you get sick or are injured, remain calm until help arrives. If any runner comes upon an emergency and no help is in the area, please report it to any police officer along the course.
COURSE ENTERTAINMENT A DJ will be joining us on the race day to energize our runners, walkers, and spectators!
***Pricing includes online registration convenience fee.