This total community effort is one of our major fund raising
events each year. In 2017 we will be celebrating the 23rd anniversary of this
As a part of the event runners receive a breakfast prepared by members
of the Chester Presbyterian Church. Not only is this a fund raiser, it has
proven to be well received far beyond the immediate Chester area.
- 3.1 Mile race Memorial Day weekend held on Saturday May 27th 2017.
- This is a flat and fast course thru the streets of the historic Village of Chester with a partial out and back. Competitive times.
- 300+ runners getting a good start to the beginning of summer & the holiday weekend.
- A full breakfast is available free to all runners.
- Tech t-shirt, awards and raffles.